Did you know that all previous Grow Your Own, Nevada! class presentations are available online? They can be viewed at no cost on internet-connected computers, phones, tablets and other devices from anywhere in the world, twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week.
This winter when you want to go outside and garden, but it’s too cold to do so, check out the “Seeds vs. Starts: planning and planting the garden” presentation by Heidi Kratsch. You’ll explore answers to questions like:
- What vegetables will you plant this growing season?
- Which varieties will you choose to grow?
- How will you arrange your garden?
- When should you start your garden preparations?
- How should you space your plants?
- Should you use seeds or transplants?
- Will you have a conventional garden or a “deep” organic one?
Simply visit the presentation webpage to take advantage of this educational opportunity.