We’re the outreach college of the University that brings you information to solve problems and deal with critical issues. We have 20 offices to serve you, whether you live on a ranch near the remote Rubies or in an urban setting in Las Vegas.
Our more than 200 personnel – with the help of volunteers – deliver non-degree, educational programs in these areas:
- Children, Youth and Families
- Community Development
- Health and Nutrition
- Natural Resources
We couldn’t do it without the help of our federal and county partners, and the other groups, agencies, businesses and individuals with whom we collaborate.
To discover, develop, disseminate, preserve and use knowledge to strengthen the social, economic and environmental well-being of people.
- Responsive to needs of a diverse society
- Quality community education
- Honest and open communication
- Innovative thinking, flexibility, integrity and dedication
- Teamwork and collaboration
- Accountability and ethics